For today, it is quite a busy day and time passes quickly. From the morning, although there are boring maths lectures and some couple of boring lessons, after school, time seems to pass by quickly. I have spent about an hour and 10 minutes to do my chemistry practical homework. After that, I do my bibliography and my evaluations of the reliability of the articles. Next, my group went to hsueh yu's house to enhance on the powerpoint slides and the oral presentation. This is also my first time knowing how a webcam looks like. It is quite interesting playing with the webcam as our images can be seen by other friends and classmates to know what we are actually doing in hy's house. Time passes by extremely fast in hy's house and for dinner, I had japanese food. I just feel that the vegetables and the salmon is quite salty but other than that, the rest of the food is quite okay. The soup is actually delicious. After that, I went home at about quarter to ten, accompanying one of my friends to the MRT station before arriving home. Today is the first time that I arrive home late at night because of doing pw.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment