I think I am in ORD mood. I start to come later for work in army and become more hot-tempered as I am lazy to do the work assigned to me. The medical centre that I am working at is a funny place. There are 2 main groups in the medical centres or so called the cliques. We have our cliques while the other has its own. We see how it goes then. lol.
Today is a medical board day, another busy day for me as I have to assist the MO personal assistant in typing all the Nsman cases. It is a day where Nsman get to endorse their Pes status based on the chairman's decision and the patient statement of case.
Around a week ago, I sent a casualty to Tan Tock Seng Hospital. He fell down from the roof on that day, was suspected to sustain spinal injury and hence, the medics put him on the spinal board with a C collar placed on his neck. I was waiting there at the waiting area for around 2-2.5 hrs to know about his outcome and also to obtain back my C-collar. No one has called me. I become very annoyed in waiting aimlessly and take the initative to ask the nurse of how is the outcome of whether or not he is seeing the doctor. Anyway, everything is settled by 8 pm and we reached camp at 9pm. What an eventful night and I wouldn't want to send casualty again.
I have mentioned about bus bunching problem in Sgforums in bus forums. The reaction from the forumers is like "1 bus 3 mins also complain", "Complain so much, and how r u going to solve the problem?" lol.
I am lazy to reply them. I am just highlighting the problem and whether the relevant authorities do something about it is ok to me. If they choose to ignore, it is fine with me. I feel that there's a link between the rising ERP prices and this bus bunching problem. By finding a gd solution to solve ERP woes, it will solve traffic congestion problems and hence solve the problem of bus bunching as the severity of this problem depends on the traffic conditions.
It is interesting to see that different forums though under Sgforums, generate different reactions. In sg forums, under speaker corner, a forumer created a thread about Minister of Transport was stumped in a query asked by the residents. After that, some forumers complained about the bus service standards saying that they have to pay more but the standards do not increase proportionally with the prices or remain stagnant or even decline.
Seeing that, I posted what I had observed last saturday about bus bunching problems which is linked to the decline service standards as mentioned by the forumers. However, I posted this in bus forums under sgforums.
Anyway, in my opinion, forums are a gd platform to discuss and share information on what we have and to debate whether issues we have in mind.
Just a thought. :)
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment