My days are numbered with regards to the days in my camp. I am left with less than 2 months before I ORD.
Recently, I have attended First Aid Course organised by the CC. It seems like a refresher course to me. I have forgotton how to tie an open bandage for upper limb wounds and the way to carry the casualty. To me, it simply wastes too much of my time cos this first aid course has two sessions which take up one full day.
My driving test is coming soon too. So now, I have to start reading a bit of books, recall all the so called rules when driving in the circuit. I think I need more practise about driving onto slopes, S course and crank course. I mounted on the kerb once during the previous driving lesson. SIgh!!!
As the new year approaches, my family has a spring cleaning to welcome the new year 2008. Old things which are of no use is discarded. While spring cleaning, my mother mentions about a playstation 1 given by my cousins to us. I didn't even know about it. So anyway, I have connected it to the TV and everything works out. So, I have one new source of entertainment. Presenting "playstation 1".
So, I hope that Transitlink Bus Guide 2008 will come out soon with the latest prices in bus fares. There are quite a number of routes added mostly by SBS Transit. I am also eager to see how bus routes change when the Circle Line is officially opened in around 2010. I guess by then, a lot of bus routes will be withdrawn or shortened.
Besides this, for my fantasy routes, after the Circle Line opens, perhaps service 71 will be withdrawn while Service 86 will be extended to Punggol and Bishan while following service 71 route. Service 140 will be going to Sengkang via the deleted service 86 route.
Wish everyone here Merry Christmas.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment