Yi Heng has found a job in Citibank which is commencing on onday. One of his job scope involves dispatching letters to other banks. It is like delivery services. However, it is done on alternate days. In addition, you can work overtime to complete the stack of cheques and letters hat you have pending to be delivered to the clients. When delivered, the client or a representative of the receiving organsiation will have to sign the acknowledgement form to prove in black and white that they have received the cheque or documents. That is like my favourite job no doubt the responsibility is high in safeguarding the $$$ plus checking that the amount and quantity qritten in the acknowledgement form is correct. This is due to the fact that I like to travel and it involves travelling to many places. Besides, $50 transport allowance is given to the dispatcher and I think I won't have to spend $50 for transport. Just buy a bus concession stamp and it involves all my transport needs.
I tried to find other jobs with my friend Yi Heng but no luck. All the jobs require urgent manpower and I am required to start work on the next day. However, I feel that it is too rush for me since I am still committed to my current job as warehouse assistant.
On my hobbies and interests, it was only recently that I found out that my dream job will be to become a bus route planner if there is such a career. It involves creating new bus routes, plus the reasons for such bus routes created plus the demand factor necessary to sustain the profitability of the route. How this comes about is actually since I visited singapore bus forums. I noticed that there are several people who have written numerous route suggestions and posted into the forums. There are arrows and road name to describe the route details. After that, I thought of using Transitlink Bus Guide format to record my new fantasy bus routes created. So here it is. I use Microsoft Word to create the tables merging cells and splitting cells. It looks similar but is different if one examines carefully. It is simply interesting. Plus I can add the types and number of buses that are permanently deployed onto the amended or new bus sevices.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment