Last Monday, the turtle has a gathering with the bears. Its shell has been changed after 4 years of my life. The old big bag is cleaned up after it has accompanied me for about 4 years. We have some ramen and rice and as usual, this is my first time dining in that restaurant which I have forgotten its name. I was pondering a maths question at that point in time and this maths question dawned upon me once again yesterday when I was doing my past year physics mid term test paper. The ambience was great and everyone was having a good time. Many memories flashed inside my head when all of us reminiscence the good times we had during our junior college days and how we have changed ourselves after a couple of years. It is good to know that everybody is doing great in their respective arena. Some of them even have extraordinary achievements while I am still pursuing my hobby and the interests that I still possess.
The above part sounds like writing an essay which I have not written for years. That’s part of the reason why I have started a blog. When the topic of teachers is discussed, I kinda miss their teachings. In JC, our teachers teach us passionately and answer to our endless questions. It is a bit too late now since Teachers Day is already over but I will like to thank Ms. Chan, our GP teacher, Ms. Casey Goh / Mr. Jonathon Seow , my maths teachers, Mdm Tay my physics teacher and Ms Wendy Koh, my chem. Teacher. And lastly, Mrs. Alice Teo, my Chinese teacher who has scolded me several times for writing OOPs (Out Of Points) essays. However, she helped me to by teaching me skills to enhance my essays and to think critically. Of course, I also have my secondary school teachers to thank too for building up my maths, chemistry and physics foundations. Suddenly, a “native thought” flashes past in my mind. Perhaps, in my next life, I hope that my set of teachers will remain the same for secondary/tertiary/university education so that I don’t have to thank so many teachers.
University is a great place to know the people of the opposite sex. Sadly, I have grouped in a way that there are about 2 females in my tutorial groups. And one of them is my cousin’s classmate. Let’s follow the age old saying. Let nature take its course. In addition, there are mid term tests waiting for me at 29th and 30th September 2008 and more tests ahead in my life.
Change is inevitable. We have transformed ever since we are born by those who have brought us up like our parents / guardians and of course those who have taught us and imparted us with their knowledge and experience. It’s good to remember them once a while as they are the ones that mould us. In addition, we will continue to change and transform for the better as we venture into the years ahead.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

1 comment:
Tip to know more girls: Join up as orientation group leader in next year faculty orientation ;)
Post a Comment