Yesterday was the day that I got myself really dirty with several mud stains on my Tee shirt.
I went to Pasir Ris Park together with some passionate "environmentalists" to clean up the mangrove swamps there. It was more of a physical challenge as I have to do some "aerobatics" inside there. Trees and twigs are some of the numerous impedences to locations where artificial rubbbish can be found. There are several instances where my whole body is stepping onto a thick wood branch hanging in the air and it cracks as soon as I move. As a result, I fell into the muddy pool of water. The next obstacle will be the soft mud. Since it is soft, my boots are easily stuck inside it and thus my walking speed is further slowed.
Though there are not a lot of rubbish, I have found many plastic bottles lying in the mangrove swamps especially Vitagen and Yakult bottles enough to fill up two black trash bags. Although it is tiring and exhausting, at least this is one thing that I can do to repay to the environment for me causing harm to it.
Exams are pretty much over. Sigh!!! I have many regrets pertaining to this exams but I can't do much now. My last paper is chemistry and I am still wondering how I can study effectively and score well in the exams. I hope that I won't have any regrets for the last paper.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment