


The pictures are scanned by a fellow bus enthusiast and the article is from Lianhe Zaobao.
http://www.zaobao.com/fk/fk090311_501.shtml
Hmm actually, I don't know anything about Huang Jin Lun until he is mentioned in the SG Buses forum that he is a bus enthusiast. Reading the article has brought reminiscence of past memories into my mind for at least an instant about how I become interested into bus routes. However, I am still not as "passionate or extreme" as him. lol. I don't know whether I should use the word passionate or extreme as indicated in the previous sentence.
I have observed some factors based on this article about how bus fans are nurtured. One factor is still to the large number of people in Singapore taking public transport plus the accessibility of places by it which is also mentioned by the him in the article. Another factor is the frequency of the buses and trains are relatively higher as compared to other countries due to the high population density of the country Singapore.
I feel happy, jubilant that bus spotting, bus routes are mentioned in the newspaper article. It simply means that the hobby of spotting buses and proficiency of bus routes are becoming more "recognised" in nowadays society. Woo!!! This event will certainly keep the passion in my mind burning.

No comments:
Post a Comment