Before I have known it, it is coming to an end.
This semester is a fast and furious semester. I have learnt a lot of new things and have even fell down while studying the new things that I am learning.
Luckily, I have learnt to get over it but the mistakes that I have made still linger in my mind like a nightmare. I hope that I will not make the same mistake again.
I have asked less questions to the lecturer partially due to the fact that many people will be thronging around him after the lecture to bombard him many queries that they have. I do not wish to add on to his burden.
I have spent more time playing casual dota while less time on my hobby.
Studying is actually quite an enriching experience but the fast pace of it is making me breathless. I am rushing for either my tutorial or catching up my work every day. I am just feeling mentally strained for the fact that we are constantly pursuing for something.
However, I still treasure the times that I have now as life will be totally different in about 5 years time.
I am grateful that I am still healthy but the swells on my upper and lower extremities have not totally recovered. Perhaps there is some underlying allergy that my body have but I have not known about.
So, that about it. The process of mugging has to be started once again. Sigh!! The cycle repeats and it is going to repeat for another 3 years.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment