Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Many thoughts

Today is a good day, a Sunday, a weekend, meaning that I can sleep late and don't have to work at all. I was having a forum session earlier on in early afternoon and the topic was revolving around the issue of CPF, its recent updates, the impacts of the changes to the society.

I don't really comprehend the idea of how CPF works. It is too complicated for me coupled with annuities and longevity insurance for the elderly as a form of assurance that they still have $$ when they have passed away. It is a wonderful experience for me to hear comments and feedbacks from others. Hmm.

Sgforums have been having spams recently. Spams actually to me is quite common as I have received quite a bulk of spam or I should phrased it as "junk" emails every day by from strangers. Sigh!! I have to live and adapt to this new kind of life as technology is proliferating. That's the bane of having improved technology.

Just a thought.

No comments: