Guess that many people would have known these piece of good news. There are late buses available now from Sentosa to my home in case I chiong late at night. :)
The first time that I took a Nightrider service NR6 which passes by my hse was during a saturday when I was doing an NDP cover at Clarke Quay. The cover ended at 0030. As time passes, I realise that for saturdays, there are still lots of people and couples hanging around Clarke Quay and during 2200 onwards, the number of people sitting by the riverside at the stone steps increase. They sit around, laze around and chat with their friends about anything with their snacks on their hands.
Singapore Nite Life is booming and I guess that in future, SBST will also extend their Nite services to Harbourfront Int.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment