Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Romantic Princess

I have started to watch Romantic Princess on Youtube even though the show will be broadcasted on Channel U on the 24th January 2008. I am probably anxious because I am bored at home and also just wanna to see how the show is like. Wu Zun and Angela Zhang acts as Jin and Xiao Mai respectively in the show itself.
The show depicts how love and romance develops between the two of them even though they quarrel and bicker at the first time they meet each other.

Even though I have not finished watching the whole show, some times, I do wonder in a native way, the moment you wake up in the next day, you realise that you can be a princess or prince living in a palace, no need to worry about earning for a living. That's very good. After watching this show, it tells me that in reality, it is not as easy as ABCs. Friendships, social networks, family relationships, are all brought into the context now. Which one is the most important? Are you willing to sacrifice one for the other?

That is something that perhaps even I can reflect on. Anyway, that show is nice. You guys should watch it.

No comments: