This work week passes really fast as I am kept busy for my whole course of work. For this week, I have been working under the receiving department of the warehouse. Numerous goods with confusing part numbers have been coming in and I have to match the part numbers and descriptions in the delivery orders with the purchasing orders in the system. This process alone takes at least a day. There are about a hundred of those items to be matched one by one and to add on to the hassle is there is no sequence nor pattern between the items in the delivery and purchasing orders.
So I have been matching and updating the items received in the system for the pst three days. Besides, there are numerous problems that I have identified during the course of matching like the physical part number is different with the part number stated in the DO. In addition, some descriptions of the items which are seemingly similar is different from what is stated. Sigh!!!
Anyway, I have completed Neverwinter Nights 2. This boss the King of Shadows is harder to beat and it requires strategies to be able to beat it. The whole combat lasts for around two hours alone. It is quite a fierce and intensive battle. Some of my characters die and revive again including my main character. My main character is a cleric who has a resurrection spell plus I have another cleric character on my team. Coupled with the good graphics and animation, I have enjoyed the battle.
Now, I am back to the old game DOTA which the latest AI map is v6.51.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment