Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, April 04, 2008

An update for a loooong time

Time flies in the blinking of both eyes. This phrase is used I think during my GP AQ question. lol. Indeed, one month or perhaps two months have already passed without me knowing it. I have worked for Allegro Manufacturing for almost two months now. As I have mentioned in the earlier post, I am getting bored. I have learnt several things, like calculating of goods, using of several big machineries to handle big goods and also get a chance to see big crates which are taller and bigger than me. It sounds easy to count the physical quantity but when a lot of goods come in simultaneously, it becomes a challenge. There are many different kinds of goods and for me, I differentiate them by looking at their part number. However, most of the part numbers are long strings of code. In addition, some different goods have almost similarly "looking" part number (one number or alphabet different.

However, in my opinion, it is the best period now till the commencement of university. I don't have any homework or projects for me to do after work. I don't have any responsibiliies during my work. I am tasked to assist my colleagues in their work. Besides, I don't have to study till late at night. So, for now, I work in the morning and afternoon, play at night.

Neverwinter Nights 2 first comes to my mind if someone is to tell me to list down the games that I can think of. I am currently embarking a quest as a virtual character in the game to eliminate the greater evil dubbed "The King of Shadows." It seems to sound very impressive but its strength will be known to me when I engage him in the battlefield. I have actually played Neverwinter Nights 1 before and I utilised my 2nd lowest spell "Searing Light" to eliminate the final boss. The boss seems to be very resilient in terms of inflicting physical damage or spells onto him as commented by my brother.

For Neverwinter Nights 2, I have restarted once due to a bug that has resulted in a failure to advance my quest. In my opinion, Neverwinter Nights 2 is a rather good game with a balance of pros and cons between the different classes which one can choose from. There are classes for the specialisation of physical attacks, spell casting (more spells casted per day or learn a greater variety of spells), healer, nature, archer, knight, rogue and several others. Besides, their plot quests and side quests are clearly indicated in the journal and the person to look for are marked in the map prominently. I do not have to read the guide as extensively as Final Fantasy 8. So for now, I am on my way to the King of Shadows. Wish me luck.

No comments: