Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Holidays

Its holidays now. Unfortunately, I have numerous regrets about my exams. Thoughts have been flooding my mind like "Why didn't I study this tutorial qn?" and so on. I guess time is still ticking away and life continues to go on as usual.

I have just turned 21 but I am not "mentally" prepared for this symbolic number. Although 21 symbolises more freedom and less restriction, it represents more responsbilities, more factors to consider, more relationships and social network to be built as I enter into the interdependent world.

In addition, I will like to thank the animals (The Family of Bears and a unique flying fish)for the b day present. I will try to utilise less often so that the bag remains presentable at the next time I meet u guys. Cos, I tend to put heavy stuffs in my bags. :)

Sores and itchy bumps are starting to come out of my arms and thighs one day after the mangrove cleanup. I am not exactly sure what is happening but I presume that some forest flies have sucked my blood incessently for their afternoon tea.

Holidays are coming but I am at a loss at what to do. Do I study my modules for the next semester? Or do I study more about diseases? Or do I play more dota? Or do I catch up the current affairs in the world? Oh man, I am at a loss. I just hope that this holiday can recharge my battery to the fullest by the time a new semester starts.

No comments: