Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Things about me.

If she didn't write in my chatbox, I would have known later that I just got tagged.
"According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don't know about you. And then tag 5 people."

Let me start then.
Things that about me that most people don’t know.
1.I only know how to call Mum and Dad when I was 7 years old.
2.I prefer to “stone” when faced with a crowd of strangers to mix around with them.
3.I love to eat bitter gourd.
4.I am rather anti-social.
5.I enjoy looking at books which talks about different types of diseases and the mechanisms.
6.At times, I ponder about my existence when the outcome is back to square one.
7.Coming to my hobby, I like bus routes and it starts from reading Transitlink Bus Guides at my grandma’s house since the age of 6.
8.I start to watch buses just outside my grandma’s house one year after.
9.“It is like learning how to walk or learning how to ride a bicycle.” I guess that’s the description on how I gradually know some bus routes in my mind.
10.This hobby of mine is the major reason why I love numbers and number pattern, like the divisibility tests of different prime numbers.
11.I am trying to reduce my carbon footprint recently. This mindset of mine is spurred by watching a nice documentary called “Earth from Above.”
12.I like to play computer games provided that my computer is able to support it.
13.My eyes hurt when I play computer games for more than three hours.
14.I hate eating cheese, any spicy stuffs and drinking milk and alcohol.
15.I prefer things that are more durable to things that look nice.
16.I am actually very lazy.
17.I like to play Reversi.
18.I can get unexpected stomachache after meals.
19.I am colour blind but it doesn’t mean that my world consists of black and white only.
20.I am quite content with what I have.
21.I like to keep things to myself rather than spilling it out.

Regarding to tagging, I only have two people in mind.
Jing Chong
Jayden/Steven Ho.

No comments: