Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, February 02, 2009

Busy, busy

I guess everyone is busy right now since school has started. As compared to semester 1, semester 2 seems to be a more busy semester for me because my timetable is more spread out with monday from 0800 hrs to 1930 hrs. As compared to semester 1, everybody is working very hard in semester 2. I remember playing a few DOTA rounds with my friends in the first few weeks of semester 1 while in this semester, there is less time spent in games and more time spent in programming.

Last Sunday is a rather eventful day to me. It was a day when I met up by chance one of my ex-colleague in the bus while going to my jc teacher's place. After that, I met up with my JC classmates and teacher whom I have not seen for like two to three years le. Hehe. So... It was a day filled with good memories and good memories are meant to be remembered.

No comments: