So, half of the semester 2 is over. In my opinion, the pace is way faster than the previous one and more boring. My daily routine involves sleeping, eating, travelling on buses, mugging at schools. Before the tutorials are done, another set has been uploaded in the online portal.
The modules that I have taken this semester is more of learning new things completely.
C Program is the first thing in my mind after completing the previous statement. Programming is fun but I soon become to hate it when the requirements of the output becomes too "stringent". Marks will be deducted if the output contains an extra blank space and I only got to know it quite recently. My view is that since the output looks the same with or without the blank space, it doesn't make any difference.
However, I also try to think the reason why they are being so detailed. Are they training us to be more careful and more meticulous? I don't really know. I feel that their method of teaching doesn't seem to suit well with my form of learning.
Anyway, other modules include statics and living with mathematics. These two modules seem to be rather fun. One got to do with the stability of structures while the other got to do with some sort of mathematical reasoning and graphs.
I have come to realise one thing about blogging. It is better to do the ranting and complaining and of course writing very personal stuffs to the personal diary (the hardcopy one), they are really good "listeners". Blogs simply provide the platform to let others know about your "updates". So, now back to reading in the reading week.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment