Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A month after....

A month after my last post, I am still working part time in that Japanese company. Hmm. There are some changes though within this month. Many part timers have come and left within days. My fellow colleague has also left so I have to take over his responsbilities. My back has also been aching, a sign of excessive hours at work.
Time passes by very quickly at the workplace as I am rushing to retrieve goods, attend urgent shipment cases, helping the packers pack some goods and ensuring that the correct goods are printed with the correct labels. After about a month, I become adapted to the working hours although there was once I overslept on a service 858 bus and reached Changi Airport in the night.
School is starting soon as the atmosphere of bidding modules is arriving. Next week is my last week of work. It will be a lie to say that I will not miss the packers and my supervisor but when you got to go, you got to go. Runescape is still my game during my leisure time.

No comments: