Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Friday, July 31, 2009

So that's it

That's it, my last day of work has ended yesterday 31st of July 2009 in Chiyoda Integre, a Japanese company which I have worked for 2 months. I was quite frustrated in my 2nd last day due to some "external" environmental" reasons. Nevertheless, though my last day was rush, there was a tinge of sadness in my heart.

In my opinion, this part time job is more fulfilling than the previous one, which is about the same as what I am doing now.However, I learn about packing, counting involving greatly on addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. You have to have a calculator always on standby when retrieving and packing goods. Due to numerous faults, wrongdoings or carelessness, I have learnt to be very careful and prudent and also remind my fellow colleagues and packers to be extra careful.

I have learnt about coordination, to priorise things that need to be done. With helpful colleagues around to share the load, things are in better control.

Of course, there are things that I need to improve on. I need to have a better control of my emotions when I am under stress.

Anyway, it is left with only a couple of days before school reopens. I have to be mentally prepared for it with a more seemingly difficult modules.

No comments: