This year Chinese New Year is unique and yet mundane for me. It is unique because it coincides with Valentine Day and it is mundane because I don't get to visit relatives from my father's side again. Ya. It is a long story as to why I don't get to visit relatives which is supposed to be part of the CNY's long long tradition. I don't understand why my parents don't let me take a bus during the CNY period if they are saying that the car has no space to acommodate my younger brother and I.
2010 is a year when I witness or know many people around me getting attached, or boys having one sided crushes to girls that they admire. Sometimes I do wonder when is my turn. This thought somehow perishes when I saw the topic in Singapore Bus Forums about a question whether girls likes people who are obsessed with buses. Even though there are no girls that directly reply to this topic expressing their opinions, by witnessing how boys or rather males woo girls, these are the typical qualities of males that females are fond of based on my observations. Please correct me if my statements here are false.
Females at my age or in early 20s like males to be moderately dashing, have a good family background, devoted to them, financially independent not now but at least in the future to support them and have a sense of humour.
Okay speaking of myself. I actually yearn to get a girlfriend but I am confused if the ones that I have a good impression on is due to their presentable looks. In addition, the yearning of having a girlfriend will result to an internal conflict of my belief of saving money. I am more used to eating foods from the hawker's centre instead of eating in a restaurant. This is partly due to my poor appreciation of good quality foods. Knowing myself best and coupled with my wierd hobby of getting obsessed with bus routes, it is best to stay single and enjoy the freedom of being single. I have since told myself that for me, beauty is a form of art that can be seen but never to be bought.
However, one thing that I am quite sure of is my devotion to bus routes have never changed. Besides, when I went for an event entitled "MAD About SIngapore Buses" by National Library Board, I saw two girls that seemed to like buses a lot in terms of having a good understanding of different bus models.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment