I have read numerous medical books about diseases. Well, I am interested to see how these small microrganisms work their way and how our body fends off against them.
In addition, I have come to realise one thing. For self interest and for survival, human beings have to compete or sometimes fight with each other.
This world is a dog eat dog world. It is also applicable to the world of bacteria, viruses or even pirions.
Our body immune system is made up of these microrganisms that help us fight against other types of "bad" bacteria and viruses.
Everyday and everytime, the immune system fought countless battles against "bad" microrganisms. Getting sick or even symptoms are indications that the body is engaging in a fierce fight. Even for plants, they also have to compete for sunlight if there are too many of them.
Competition is inevitable. We compete for results in schools, we compete for performances at workplaces, we compare among each other about materialistic things like cars, and so on.
Competition results all becuase of supply and demand factor. If there is a shortage of supply or if the demand is too high, competition will result. Suppose if demand and supply is balanced or kept in check, I will infer that's the only way to eliminate competition. Then again, will that always be the case? Are we born to compete?
Just a thought.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment