Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

ORD Lor cum Chinese New Year

Finally, the long awaiting day has come.
ORD Date: 7th of Feb 08.

On the 6th February 2008 which is also New Year's Eve, I went back to camp to sign MINDEF Clearance followed by the collection of my pink IC.

This year New Year is especially a joyous occasion as my ORD date is the first day of the Chinese New Year. There is a chinese proverb that says "Good things always come in pairs." I believe that this year will be especially a lucky year. I guess everyone is busy but happy in welcoming this New Year because it starts on Thursday.

I hereby wish everybody a prosperous and a Happy Chinese New Year 2008.

No comments: