Ever since I have Orded from the army, my life has become rather mundane. I am still on the way of finding a part time job to kill time. So meanwhile, I am slacking at home, or at times I will help my mum to do some housework. In my opinion, it actually feels rather good to slack once in a while as I know that I will not be enjoying for long. This period will perhaps be the only time when I have zero responsibilities and burden. lol.
Post New Year sickness is commencing in my house in the past few days. My younger brother and sister have been afflicted with colds and flu. I get occasional colds with my nose running on some days.
Some things that I am looking forward will be a new job that can last till my uni orientation, interesting medical books about diseases and inheritation of defective genes, and of course, new bus routes.
On the 19th February 2008, at 2030 in Channel Newsasia, the show entitled "I Journalist" will feature on several bus fans who are really passionate about buses like for example the different models of buses, the buses deployments and so on and so forth related to buses. If you guys want to know more about the world of buses, watch this show then on next tues.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment