It is almost 7 days again since I last blog. Today is a public holiday. Yay. It is Hari Raya Haji. For the past few days, it went on as usual, going to school in the morning and mug until evening and went home at around 6 plus and watch tv in the night and locking myself in my bedroom, logging into MSN to chat with my friends.
Yesterday, 20th of January 2005, I feel that it is quite a very special day not because it is a holiday or it is my birthday, but because that day is the day that I have bought a new printer with more functions. I think that I have to learn to treasure and cherish this new printer and utilise it more often so that it will not get rusty. For the old printer, it looks quite new but a pity, it has been spoilt as I have not used it for too long. For this printer, the salesman at BEST Denki in Hougang Point recommended it for me because he says that it has the most functions and it is quite "cheap" although I feel that it is a bit too expensive. I spent all the time in yesterday's night reading the manuals and connecting the printer to my personal computer.
Today, 21st of January 2005, I went to Asian Civilisation Museum at 7 pm with Diana and Hsueh Yu. Today's trip was quite an enriching experience as I have learnt more in depth of the different various cultures in Asia. However, there are still many things that I have to learn. So work hard JJ. :). At around 9pm, we walked to Lau Pa Sa to eat some foods. I eat Ice Kachang as usual $1.50. The price is quite affordable with lots of ice and syrup on it. I reached home quite late at around 2315.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment