Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Long time never blog. It has been 7 days since I last blog.
On the 9th of January 2005, my family and I went to my grandma's house again. However, for this time, we went to another part of Toa Payoh to eat our breakfast. It was at blk 66 Toa Payoh Lorong 4. I ate pork porridge which taste hmm quite good actually.

On the 10th of January 2005, I had school. The day went as usual as I attended the lessons and mug in school. Nothing special happened on that day.

On 11th of January 2005, I still had school. For that day, I had a small test of physical fitness. Luckily, I managed to do six pull-ups as I am the weakest in doing pull-ups. Phew! Now, for that test, the weakest station that I am in is standing broad jump. I had jumped only a distance of 215cm. The passing mark for standing broad jump is 210cm. I have to train more on standing broad jump. Physical education lessons on that day is tiring and exhausting our chemical energy as after the test, the bunch of us boys had to undergo tough physical training which involves doing 3 sets of pull-ups and some couple of rounds on the track.

On 12th of January 2005, I still had school. However, on that afternoon, our school had a sort of a CCA Carnival which seems to be in a very mini scale as compared to a real carnival but nevertheless, the carnival is quite successful for the chessies. I am in chess club and my job now there is to entertain the JC1 students, to persuade and convince them that one won't regret in joining chess club as it is a "slacked" club. We also have trainings in chess just that our training is mainly to destress us and to kill time. It was really fun on that day.

On 13th of January 2005, I still had school. Time seems to pass by in the blinking of an eye. It is Thursday and that day went on as usual, with me mugging in canteen 2. However, I had intended to do a research about MCYS after school. However, the laser printer seems to be O to a power of 3. (out of order). Sigh!!! What can I do when Heaven is not on my side?

On 14th of January 2005, I still had school. Lessons are on as usual in the mroning. However, for that day, I mugged the longest in the afternoon after GP lessons. I mugged with some of my friends Diana, Hsueh Yu and so on in canteen 2. I mugged until 6 just to accompany Diana Chia to Asian Civilisation Museum to attend the briefing about being a volunteer in the museum. However, I felt that the committment is a lot and the time required of us is also a lot. To be a qualified tour guide, I had to undergo a rigorous training and have to do my research thoroughly. So, til now, I am still considering whether or not I want to become a volunteer.

On 15th of January 2005, I went to Chin Kai's house to do the MCYS thingy. Sigh!!! That took me a whole day just to get the things done properly. okok. Enough of blogging.

No comments: