On 22nd of January 2005, that is today, I went to Nanyang Technological University early in the morning at quarter to 7. It was a very long trip to there and the journey took about two hours. I fell asleep when I was on my way home. I went to NTU today for maths competition. As usual, the questions are very tough and they are those questions that require workings to be shown clearly unlike the multiple choice questions in the Singapore Mathematical Olyampid first round. Sigh!!! I only know how to do two of the questions. For the rest of the questions, I did not comprehend what the questions were talking about but never mind because it was over already. I just hope that I will be able to score good results but I doubt it.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment