Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

continued (Sch)

The days went past quite fast actually. It is Thursday now and tomorrow, it is the last day of a school day. I have done most of the holidays homework and so now I am sort of relaxed. lol. Ok. Now, I am trying to mug very hard and play very hard. Hmmm. Nothing to talk about actually except that everyday is all about attending lessons and lectures and PE twice per week. Ever since school has reopened, I have been bullied by the girls in my class again. Sigh!!! Maybe I appear to be submissive and conforming to them. My thinking is that boys and girls should be kept at a distance to prevent any wild imagination for me and the other party.
Stay Jovial and Jubilant :)

No comments: