Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, February 10, 2005

2nd day of Chinese New Year

Gong Xi Fa Cai. It is now Chinese New Year. For this year Chinese New Year, it is the same as the other years Chinese New Year. We went around visiting relatives in other parts of Singapore. In the first day of the lunar calender, our family visited my grandma's house to wish my grandparents a happy and a joyous new year. At around early afternoon, we accompanied with our grandparents for a visit to their relatives. However, my little sis was not feeling well at that moment, my mum and my sis went home instead. That sort of dampened the spirit of CNY.
In the second day of the lunar calender, we also went around to visit the relatives from my mother's side. I feel very satisfying today as I have helped my mum to grind the corns and fry a dish which I am not aware of the name yet. I also attempt to learn a game called Da Lao 2 by observing my relatives playing with each other. However, there are lessons in school tomorrow. What a bummer.

No comments: