Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tests are coming

It has been about two weeks since I have blogged. I have been busy lately and my little bro, as usual likes to hog the computer and staying up in long nights. Every day at around nine plus, I will be doing newspaper articles cutouts, drawing mindmaps. That is certainly a mundane task to do and that costs me one hour of my time. Besides, I am starting to lose track of my tutorials and I start to slack for the past few weeks. Am I losing stamina or will to fight this long battle this year for the final showdown in November? I can't certainly give up now. No matter what, I will certainly try my best. For the chemistry test which has happened two weeks ago, hmm, it was manageable. Besides, I had also taken the general paper test just last Monday. The topic in the paper was related to the things that I had happened during project work. That was some sort of an advantage to me as I could comprehend and understand more clearly with my background knowledge of the issue.
For next week, it will be Maths and Physics Test. I hope that I can score well in these two tests but in order to achieve something, one must always work hard first.

No comments: