Time has passed by quickly. Everywhere I go, I hear CNY Songs, singing here and singing there, singing Gong Xi Fa Cai. The Chinese New Year's atmosphere can be felt by almost every part of Singapore where there are lots of New Year decorations and the roads are adorned with beautiful festive lights.
Yesterday, I went out with my family to buy new year goodies at Hougnag Point. The amount that we have spent to buy those goodies is just short of 50 cents to a hundred dollars. The things that we have bought includes titbits, noodles, rice, ice cream and so on.
For today, I feel a sense of achievement because I clean the computer table and wipe all the dust on the monitor, Central Processing Unit and the Printer, and the Scanner. Cleaning may seem simple but actually it is hard work. I hope that New Year can come soon so that I can collect Hongbaos.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment