My blood is boiling today. It starts out to be a bad day when Diana says I am selling fishes. Why? This is just simply because of the fact that I have not helped her to carry the dictionary to the classroom. I just wonder that whether or not if she has a pair of hands. If she has, why not she do it herself rather than me doing it? And besides, I have many things to carry such as my worksheet file and my bag and my dictionary.
After that, Diana later just talks about anything that crosses her mind. She is very straightforward in her remarks. She told Chin Kai and Hsueh Yu in a very angry tone about her starting a bad day waiting for a taxi for 20 minutes. That's all that she had waited, only 20 minutes. For me, I waited for a bus for half an hour. After that, I just keep mum and remain quiet. After that, during tutorial lessons, Diana just started to sprout nonsense by saying about Singapore and so on.
Time can really tell anything. Friends can become enemies in just a moment because of certain conflicts. Therefore, I always maintain a distance with friends. Today is certainly a bad day for me and I think that I won't want to waste time talking to this kind of person anymore.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment