Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Another week gone

Woot! Another week has gone after the long weekend with Good Friday a public holiday. So, during this whole week, on Thursday, our whole class stayed back to paint our home room. Hmm. The painting is only about 30 to 40 % done while the noticeboard is quite filled with photos. We stayed until about 6 pm until that Indian uncle shouted and yelled and scolded us to leave the classroom as he wants to lock it. What an unreasonable man. Just yesterday, I went to a buffet with my family and I had eaten 2 plates of fried rice with some veggies on it and some beancurds. I love the veggies there than other things for it is delicious and tasty. Just then, there was a jigsaw puzzle competition going on. I felt like participating this competition but my parents were reluctant to take part in this competition. Therefore, I was short of people to be able to participate in this competition. This competition requires four people to form one group to solve the jigsaw puzzle. Nevertheless, it was a fun filled day.

No comments: