Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Maths Competition tml

Long time I have ever blogged as I am very busy nowadys. Recently, I start to play a bit of games like Heroes 3 to relax my heart and my minds over the past few days since tests are already over. Today, I have physics spa and this spa is not a spa for me. It was more of a torture test for me. This morning, the physics spa tests my skills and the ability of me to swing the rubber bung in a horziontal circle and I of course could not do it. I attempted to swing the rubber bung but the rubber bung kept hitting my head. Today, there is a half day for the whole school and I of course went for a bus "spree". I pass by the ECP and I witness such a magnificant scenery and the tall buildings such as OCBC and Maybank. I also saw the durian shell (esplanade). This has really sort of destressed me and I really appreciate how wonderful nature is. Besides, while I was on my bus spree, one stranger talked to me along the way and he encouraged me to work hard for tomorrow maths competition(AIME). That also made my day.
Suddenly, I remember Saturday, the day when I was out for 12 hours in the streets. In the morning, I went to the Career Fair in Suntec City and I have gotton many books concerning about the courses available in Universities both public and the private ones. One of the officers there also explains to me in a very affable way about the career options available. I was interested in accountacy but I was confused about the difference of accountacy and banking and finances. After going the career fair, I was very enlightened and I am more clear in the direction that I should go.
That same day in the evening, I went to Marche with my classmates. It was a class outing in Orchard. That was the first time that I had ever eaten in that restaurant with gates everywhere and is using the card system to pay bills. The food there really cost a bomb. I was feeling quite uneasy about eating the food there. After eating in Marche restaurant, my classmates and I went to KTV. I sang a couple of songs with a lousy tone. It seemed that the essence of the songs is ruined in my hands at that time. Nevertheless, I had a wonderful day that day.

No comments: