It has been quite a long time since I have last blogged. Same old phrase when I start blogging. However, in all these days, the events that I have been through are quite fruitful.
I have participated in the maths competition and it is very tough. I only know how to do 5 questions out of the 15 questions in the test paper.
Next area is the Track And Field Meet that I have signed up via Alpha List. I have become the in charge of the opening ceremony/ march past. Diana and I are the in charge of this march past and our job is to think of a idea of a formation in this March Past. Previously, we have thought of some designs and formations in the March Past but Mr. Lee mentions that these designs are quite complicated and sophisicated and they definitely require many rehearsals. What Mr. Lee wants is a simple and yet grand formation in the march past which has a significant meaning. So, Diana and I and our 2 helpers have to crack our brains to think of this March Past formation. I have thought of one formation while I am dreaming and I feel very satisfied with it because it is simple and it consists of two meanings and they are Track N Field and 21st Track N Field Finals. Finally, Mr. Lee has decided that the formation of the March Past is to form the five petals flower with a circle in the centre. The circle in the centre can be formed using the painted circle in the centre of the soccer field. So now, we have to think of how to form the five petals flowers with only 1 rehearsal.
Next area will be the future education choice in universities. I have checked out some of the univerisities both private and the public ones about their courses available to me. I like specific courses such as accountacy, mechanical engineering, mathematics. I have attended talks and seminars by the various universities such as NUS and SIC during these past few weeks. These talks are quite important to me so that I am more aware of the choices available to me and the prerequisites to enter the universities.
Next area will be the IT area. I recently bought the a portable harddisk in the IT Fair in Suntec City last week but til now, I have not found a new removable harddisk shown in m,y computer. Sigh!! I guess I have to ask my uncle about this thingy.
Next area will be today, the trip to the zoo. It is since many years down the road that I have revisited the zoo. I have visited the zoo for about three times and for today's trip to the zoo, I learn much more than the previous trips to the zoo when I was young. I think probably because of the fact that I like nature and animals and I want to know more about them and this is a rare chance to do that. Although today's trip to the zoo is certainly exhaustive, it is an eye opener to me. Singapore Zoological Gardens has totally revamped to keep up with the latest changes. It has definitely become a cleaner zoo as compared to the past with more high tech facilities in place and there are numerous species of animals found in the zoo itself. I begin to look back in the past when I have visited this same zoo. I ruminate the times that in the past trips to the zoo, I used to eat in the KFC when I was young with my brother and my auntie and cousins.
Next area will be the area in buses. I think I have become more involved in this forum during the school holidays when I am more free. I like the routes of the public buses in Singapore and I will continue to pursue this dream of memorising the landmarks in Singaprore.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment