I went for a food exhibition yesterday on Sunday at Singapore Expo. The car park lots were full up to a point that my uncle who drove there had to park to somewhere else which he had to a bus.
As soon as the doors opened, we made our way in as soon as possible to grab the seats. Judging from the magnificent number of people, the number of seats and tables provided for us to tuck into our meals would surely be insufficient. Anyway, after we grabbed, we went to hunt for our food. I bought some ordinary stuffs like popcorn chicken, $2 per bowl "shark fin" and some cookies plus fried bread. My mother and my auntie went around and bought anything which looked unique to them. In the end, I had to carry bags of goods back home.
I guess probably due to the fact that I have eaten too much fried stuffs, I develop my mouth ulcers today. My words that I pronounce is unclear.
After visiting the food exhibition, we went to the Giant's Hyper store located at Tampines Ave 10 near IKEA and COURTS. As usual, my mum and auntie went for a shopping spree, buying a range of products such as fruits, veggies and clothes while the guys like my brother, my cousins and me went to view the latest electronic gadgets and computers.
Enjoy your day and wish everyone's gd health.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment