Yesterday, I attended my sister's PCF Serangoon Graduation Ceremony 2007. My is is going to be studying in a primary school next year. She will need to learn about adapting the longer hours in school.
Thinking back 14 years ago, when I was almost the same age as her, I remembered that for my batch, we didn't even have a graduation ceremony in my kindergarden. At that time, we were kust told by our teachers to don the so called "graduation suits" with a square shaped hat. After that, all of us were taken our individual photo for memory. I couldn't remember really a lot about my kindergarden days, my classmates' names and their hobbies. Anyway, nowadays, before the batch of kindergarden pupils graduate, they are "forced" by their teachers to learn some dances and songs so that they can perform on stage. It is rather hard to become a teacher and also a student. However, in my opinion, it is gd for the students as they learn fast at young and hence, it is easier to teach them and expose them to learn new skills. Every class contributes an item and at the finale, all the students ang together a finale song. I should say I am impressed by the students performances. Some of them really danced well despite their young age.
My mum is busy again to make more Malays' clothes. By the way, my mother is a tailor who works at home. She specially makes Malays clothing for them to attend their major events.
So recently, her Malay customers have some events to attend this monthand thus my mum receives several bookings by the Malays to make new clothes. I thought after the annual Hari Raya Pausa period which is the peak period, she can finally relax. Sigh!! She still have to work every day. I guess her business is becoming more brisk as the economy is improving.
I have my driving lesson this morning from 0800 to 1100. Actually, I take up 2 lessons 1.5 hrs each today. After driving for 3 hrs, I feel pain at my lower abdomen region, probably due to the prolonged awkward position when I was sitting in the car, pressing and releasing the clutch. I learnt more about parallel and perpendicular parking today plus some driving around ubi area.
Anyway, I am tired today after going out to town with my friends. Enjoy your day and gd luck.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment