I just received this bad news today that Ben had injured himself and had been hospitialised. I felt a tinge oif sadness and worry within me. Actually, the whole class is very worried about me. At first, many of us are shocked upon hearing this dreadful news happening to our close friend. Ya, so today almost the whole class went to the hospital to visit Ben. When I looked at his face, he seemed to look touched and grateful that the whole class was visiting him. At the same time, he seemed to be in intense pain but he just tried to endure the pain in his fractured right leg. This is the first major accident that has struck one of my close friends. It sure impacts me greatly and makes me view life as very precious. I suddenly have this imagination of myself having an accident and landing myself on the hospital bed, my mum and dad will be very worried and my classmates will too be worried. I tend to be pessimistic but nevertheless, I wish to pay a tribute to all my organs in my body that thanks for being dilgent and hardworking workers. The whole body functions because none of the organs have stopped their operations. It may seem ridiculous but in fact, we are actually the brain and the rest of the organs are just our friends. These friends are really the best because they work for you without pay and they work incessantly from day to night and from night to day. These are the many things that I have learnt.
I have encountered a problem regarding more on my friend. One of my friends which I shall not state the name is the cause of the dilemma within me. Firstly, in the morning today, he asked me whether I wanted to attend physical education classes with him because since another of my friend had landed himslef in the hospital and other classmates including me didn't need to attend pe, for today, he was the only one that needed to attend pe lessons. So, he just wanted a person to accompany him to attend pe lessons. So he asked me whether I wanted to go with him to pe lessons later. I was quite fickle minded but I had clearly indicated a no in my answer. So in the end, he went home without attending pe lessons. The issue here is whether I have made a right decision just now. I have decided not to ask my friends because they have bias views against him and thus they will pass negative remarks about him. So, I had decided to tell this incident to my parents. My parents listened intently to me narrating the incident and about the probelm encountered. What they replied was almost what I had expected. They replied that my decision was correct, and besides, I should be more firm in making decisions. And they said that if I encounter a friend that liked to stick to others, I better stay away from him. These are answers from them. They are still whirling in my thoughts while I am thinking whether my decision is correct, fair and just to myself and to him.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment