Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Exam results

Exams are over and this week, I will be knowing my exam results. School went on as usual. During this period of time, I continued to play a little bit just to relax myself for the A levels. I have to admit that for this mid year exam, I did not put in much efforts. It was just that I put in some hours for practice. By the way, I have already known the results of my 3 subjects. I scored 76 marks for maths, 67 marks for my chem and 77 marks for my physics. So, I have only gp left. Sigh!! I think that I will do very badly for the paper.
For the past few days, let me recall what I am been doing. I have been playing Disciples 2 undead campaign and one good news is that I have already completed my undead campiagn. Woot!! I was very happy. Now, one of my goals is to complete the legions of the damned campaign which my brother has not completed. But for now, I play Heroes III as I certainly miss the fun turn based strategy gaming.
For this week, I will be teaching my students this Thursday. I have not completed my lecture notes on mole concept. I am starting to worry now. Besides, I have not finished with maths tutorial about continuous random variables. Sigh!!! My work is piling like a mountain but luckily I have done my gp homework about the failure of the Cancun summit. I took about 2 hours to complete the whole thing. What a waste of my time but nevertheless, I have learnt some things from this incident although I am not very familiar with it.

No comments: