Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Class mood dull

For the past few days without Ben, there is fewer laughter in class from the Vanessa and Joanne gang. Yeah!!! The whole calss mood is a bit dull. Since Monday, life without Ben is like coffee without sugar. There is no sweetness and laughter in the class. Throughout the days in school, I am appalled to hear people asking me questions why I am so happy and why I am always smiling. Perhaps, I am practising the things that are advocated in the book about winning friends and influencing people. I don't know whether to behave in this way because this way of behaving is obviously very childish. However, many people including Miss Ong which is my secondary school p.e. teacher say that I look very young, like a 15 year old boy rather than a 17 year old. So, this is one of the image I present to others, as a boy rather than a man. Therefore, by right, I should act like a boy. Yesterday was a very memorable day. I have successful teased Katie and Ronnie. Doro comments that wordscan really sting other people. In the process, it brought laughter to the whole gang. I can finally sort of revitalise the mood before Ben was hospitialised in the gang to make them happy. However, that lasted for a very short time but within my heart, I felt a great sense of satisfaction. I felt that I had done something "great". Besides, yesterday's chess competition was a great success. The whole of group of the chess organisers had put down the heavy burden on them. Phew!!! For the recent few days, Alvin and I are passionately talking about games, about Trash. This game Trash is not a bad game. In fact, it is quite a cool game an trash are basically building blocks in the game. How I wish that in reality, this concept applies. Then, trash can be used as a resource rather than being treated as a waste. So everyone, please help whatever you can to save the environment.

No comments: