Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Brave

Sigh!!! My little sister and my little brother made a huge din in the afternoon which made me so annoyed and irritated that I scolded both of them. That is one thing that I had done on impluse. I was unable to control myself and things started to spill out of my mouth. Luckily, I plucked up the courage and attempted to explain to my brother of my rationale of shouting at them. My little brother seemed to fathom what I was saying. Phew!!! I was very glad to hear that.
In the afternoon, I went to the park to study and revise my work. I had only done about three maths questions in around a hour and a half. Doing maths questions is a waste of time but it is a practice and it can reinforce my maths concepts although I had made quite a couple of careless mistakes. In these few days, I must really work very hard and stop slacking and relaxing but at the same time, try to overcome the fear within me by plucking a lot of courage to speak up and create a din.

No comments: