Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Me giving tution?

Yesterday, Eng Choon had called me on about whether I was willing to spare my time in giving tuition to the 6 secondary 3 students in kovan. I would be teaching chemistry. I accepted this offer because I thought that one day, I also would have to work. I have to get some experience from working and this is one way that I can do it. Initially, I felt nervous at the thought of giving a lecture to 6 students. Suddenly, there are so many "what ifs" in my mind. What if I cannot teach them well? What if I cannot crap lame jokes? What if they are bored at my lecture? However, for now, I have started to calm down and plan for my 2 hrs lecture.
In the first 15 mins, I will be like introducing myself and ask them their names and their interests to chemistry. In the next 30 minutes, I will be teaching or rather revising with them on the topic on the particles nature of matter. I will be asking them about the things that they have known. After that, there will be a short break of about 5 minutes.
Later, I will be like giving them homework to do for the next 45 minutes. I hope that the plan goe well and the tuition goes on smoothly.
Regarding to my mom's sickness, she has improved quite a fair bit although for now, she still has cough. Now, three family members in my family has cough. Sigh!!!!

No comments: