Just now, my father and I went to the Changi Airport to see my grandparents of to China. Besides, I was hoping to look what Changi Airport looked like in the morning. There was quite a number of people at arounf half past 7 in the morning in the departure hall in Changi Airport. Many relatives or friends were there to see their relatives going offto overseas. As people were entering into the departure gates, friends and relatives waved their hands vigorously and the kids were smiling happily. There were long queues in the counters in the departure hall. At there then I knew that my grandparents were being accompanied by our relatives whom I did not know to Beijing. They were boarding CA 958 plane. Before entering the departure gate, the kids belonging to my relatives were catching cat and mice game. They chased after each other and having a lot of fun.
So, by now, they have already boarded the plane and on their way to Beijing. One thing I recalled was that my grandpa was talking to my uncle and then he asked whether that daughter belonging to my uncle was a girl. Then, everyone started to giggle including myself.
So, for the holidays, I have only this week left for me to buck up in my studies. I feel very fatigue and tired and exhausted and bored about all this studying. Besides, the fear of me making numerous careless mistakes keep lingering in my mind. That indeed makes me stressed.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment