I had a busy day. I woke up early in the morning at quarter to seven. My father was the earliest to be woken up yesterday. After that, I brushed my teeth and washed my face to prepare for this sort of wonderful day. I ate some bread coated with nutella and the bread tasted delicious. What a good thing to start my day.
Following that, my father gave us a lift to AMK MRT station as my mother, my little brother and I were going to my auntie's house to witness a wedding ceremony taking place. We reached there at around 8 plus. MY little brother and I chatted with my cousins and we watched tv shows while waiting for the bride to come.
At around 10 plus, the bride came and we all crept into one of the rooms in my auntie's house. Another auntie which is my mother's sister came into our room that we all crept in and shared the tales of what was happening when the groom Davis which is my cousin arrived at the bride's house. What I could describe was that the obstacles were numerous and were impeding and hampering the path to marriage. Besides, they were not very easy to be overcome. Davis had to eat biscuits with wasabi on it. That needed a lot of water to cool him down. After that, I heard from my auntie that he had to use a skipping rope and skipped 200 times. Wow, that's a feat.
So, the buffet commenced after the bride came and both the groom and the bride served tea to the elders.
Later, we rushed back home just to prepare for the night because at the same night, we had a wedding dinner. The place was at Raffles Hotel and that was my first time exploring that place and coming into this place which is quite special. We arrived at half past 5 to witness the signing of the marriage certificate as a committment to both parties and after that, we toured around the place. This place had lots of shops and the toilets were indeed special. When I entered the toilets for the first time in Raffles Hotel and used its tap, I attempted to use when I was using taps in my school and shopping centres. However, I pressed as hard as I could but no water came out. I examined the tap feeling puzzled until my cousin told me about the correct way to switch on the tap.
We arrived at the ballroom at half past seven. As all of us had nothing to do, I began to chat about games with my cousins about games as games are our common interests. Time really just flew by when we were happily chatting. The wedding dinner commenced at half past eight. Wow's that was early. The groom Davis and the bride Jaslin walked onto the red carpet, bringing a smile on their face, seemingly having tremendous amount of joy of being the main characters of this occasion. The wedding dinner ended at eleven o'clock.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment