I have finally watched Star Wars Espiode III for the pioneer time. The show is not bad with cool graphics. The fighting is quite emphatised in the show although the part where the generation of the "Chosen One" succumbs to the dark side is a bit strange. After this show, I reflect and conclude that the idea of good and evil is very blur. I consider good and evil to be the two extremes now upon reflecting. I have learnt quite a fair bit in this show, about betrayal, about greed. These are all man's major weakness.
Jiust yesterday, the family went to Chinatown for shopping. We bought a lot of things such as barbecued pork. Never did I expect that the People's Park Centre is now upgrading in process. It has been a few months since I have visited Chinatown.
Besides, the SMO on 1st June 2005 is interesting but hard. I have made a couple of careless mistakes here and there. Sigh!!! Never mind. I know that I have done my best so I should not fear the loss of a bronze award.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment