Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Finished revising maths

Yesterday, I finally sort of finished revising my maths. I have done like 90% of the questions assigned to me to do in preparation of the maths common test. Phew!!! Now, I have two more subjects for me to revise and a gp essay to write. For yesterday, I spent most of the time studying at home until the late afternoon when Kun Jian called. I went out with him and together with two of my other friends Mee Siang and Jia Xin to Hougang Plaza to play LAN. We play Warcraft III Frozen Throne. I have not played or touched this game before so I don't have absolute experience in playing this game.
We play two matches. In the first match, I anyhow choose a hero with the ability known as lifestealer. I train it to have a ability of rage which I think is the best and poison sting and speed. After fighting around in the map, my hero keep dying. Agggh!!! Mee Siang and Jia Xin levelled up very fast to level 14 or something while I was still at level 10.
For the second match, Mee Siang helped me to choose another hero which was known as the Skeleton King. I train it to have a ability of magical bolt which can deal 300 damage and it could stun opponents for 2 seconds, rage, critical hit and vampiric aura. I feel that the vampiric aura is quite powerful as the skeleton king could heal itself when nearby allies were fighting against th enemies. Besides, I used the magical bolt whenever I saw Jiaxing's hero and Kun Jian's hero now. When they were stunned, my hero went over and fought with him. There was once that Kun Jian's hero was trapped by me and my allies. Therefore, I managed to obtain a kill. Phew!!! That was my first kill. I feel so happy after playing LAN with them although it costs $2.70.
I feel that life must be fun and boring at the same time. Fun as it, I must learn to relax and have fun. When I was playing LAN, time seemed to run past me quickly without me noticing it. I had fun especially during the second match when I had better idea of controlling the hero.

No comments: