My computer windows version has changed from Windows XP to Windows NT as there is a trial period for Windows XP. My uncle had volunteered to come to my house, to spend his time and trouble just to help and render assistance to me in my computer because the activation period for Windows Xp is going to cease. So, in the end, we spent the whole afternoon doing computer and IT stuffs.
Yesterday, I had my gp common test. For paper 1, the essay questions are quite difficult and I pondered in thoughts for the whole of yesterday about my essay. I felt that I should have attempted qn 2 which is about no one daring to be different. This is a very difficult question to attempt as I felt a loss of words at that time when I was writing my essay. Paper 2 is fine except that I feared that my summary and AQ was badly done.
For today, just now, I had my maths common test. The test questions were quite okay with me although there were some parts of the questions that I couldn't do. Many of my classmates were commenting that the test was quite difficult and I agreed to them for some questions. I hope that tomorrow's chemistry test will not be a torturing paper for me to do.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment