Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Revision

For the past few days, I spent hours revising my chemistry. I attempt very hard to finish all my revisions and attempt a few questions in the chemistry Ten years Series. However, I cannot really grasp the concept in Reaction Kinetics, about the order of reaction and so on. Oh No!!!! I have this feeling that time is running out and I don't have the attention span to read the books for 3 to 4 hours in one shot.
For today, I just came back from the tutition centre. I saw how my friend Eng Choon taught. His way of teaching was very different from mine. He was very confident and he told the class about many of the expoeriences that he had. That took about 15 minutes. He was talking about the importance of studying, about how studying brightened the future. For me, I just try to do my best to explain the concepts to them about chemistry. Chemistry to me is a very interesting subject to learn.

No comments: