This morning, I played 1000 AD and I just conquered some land from others. Land is used for construction of buildings. However, the land that I had conquered this morning had been conquered by one of the online players just now. Besides that, I also received a new message from Golgothika (299). He or she (because I don't know the gender of this person) is one of the person or people that I had attacked and I also had annexed some of his or her lands. So, this guy Golgothika was probably very angry and he or she gave me this wonderful message.
"ok. so hope yall feel special not yall buch of dicks. And cunt (23). Imm giving all my shit to another alliance. Forfeiting the games because of ****ed up hypocrit sons (and Daughters) of ***** ass hoes such as your selves who cant even follow your own rulles. I wash my hands of this shit because sportsmanship is apparently not an issue with larger alliances of cowards such as yourselfs, who can hold theier own one on one, but feel compelled to attack empires who dont even have an alliance. I pity yellow bellies such as your selfs. NOTE: I broke only one "rule" and the consequences of my action are not even worth wasting my time on a "game" such as this If I have to play with cheater such as yourselves. Feel free to stel the rest of my shit like the pack of coward hyeinas you are. Thanks for ruining this for me. It was SUPPOSED to be a game, you know. Farewell."
When I had read this message, I had some mixed feelings. This message is quite long and full of sarcastic comments. I felt angry and insulted and so on and also disappointed that he liked to use this word in the message(Sugar Honey Ice Tea).
So I decided to reply him with my message.
"First, don’t be a racist and insult other races especially to the Chinese (yellow bellies) because that is totally not cool. Second, life is full of competition and it is normal for people like me the coward to act like that to achieve my aims. The strongest person will rule the world. Besides, as you have said, it is just a game only, wins and loses have nothing to do in reality life. Third, if you don’t want to play this game, you don’t have to tell me as I don’t care whether you want to play this game or not. Fourth, about sportsmanship, although I initially value sportsmanship and like peace, ever since I have gone out of protection, I don’t see any sportsmanship in this game anymore so I decide to just ignore sportsmanship. Better don’t use the word (Sugar Honey Ice Tea) too much unless you like to eat that."
Life is just full of competition. In that game 1000 AD, this has become more apparent. I like this game because the winners will be those that have tactics and strategies and also determination to withstand any problems such as attacks from stronger players.
UPDATE: New bus service AC7 from Yishun to JB
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment