Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Food Exhibition then BBQ

Wow, three days have passed in the blinking of an eye. Today is the 19th of December 2004 and I, Tan Jun Jian, is writing my blog again for today. For the past two days, I am slacking at home doing homework and playing games. The days at home are becoming sian for me today. However, I continue to train my rs character for fun. :) Finally, after some knocking and cracking of my brain and trying very hard to energise my brain cells, I have completed my maths and my chemistry. For today, wow, it is a very good day for me. Today is the 19th of December 2004. Not a bad day. Maybe I should buy the number 1219 or 1912 in 4D. Lol. I actually hate 4D because it tests on probability.

Nvm. In the morning, or rather late morning at around 11 am, my family including me of course, went to Suntec City to watch the food exhibition in exhibition hall 404. When we reached the place Suntec City, we couldn't find the exhibition halls. At that time, we were in tower 4. Sigh!! We had to walk around the place before we could find the exhibition hall 404.

The foods there are very difficult to describe in words but there are only three words that can best describe the foods there, "Unique and Delicious". I ate many foods that I had not eaten before like for example, hot dog wafer and some pastries and also shark fin soup which costs only a buck and so on. I kept on eating there and I also drank a cup of coffee which costs only 20 cents. Wow, that is the cheapest coffee that I have ever known.
After trying out the foods in exhibition hall 404, we went to Carrefour to play some X-Box games. Normally, it was my cousins who played those games as my littlebrother and I had absolutely no experience in playing those games using joysticks. My eldest cousin called Yan Hao, played Mario. The game is about a character called Mario who sprays water everywhere to clean the sludge in the city which are sprayed by "evil" plants. In order to win, Mario has to complete numerous quests and so on and of course obliterate some plants to clean off the filthy sludge. We stayed there for about one hour. Sigh!! Yan Hao just missed a step in completing the third level of the game that he was playing. But nvm, failure is a stepping stone to success. He could play this game again next time. Hope that he could complete the third level.
After that, we visited the library to read some books as usual. I read some books for a couple of minutes and I started to lose my concentration in reading some books.
Next, it was about time to go at around half past three in the afternoon. My dad fetched me to Toa Payoh MRT Station for BBQ in the evening. I arrived there at around 4 plus. So, I went to Popular to read some books again. At 5pm, I saw some of the 28 people and Diana, me and Joanne went to buy some drinks and wire gauze and fire starter and ice for the BBQ. Can't find the wire guaze and the fire starter anywhere in the Fairprice supermarket. I went to the 1st storey and then up to the second storey and next back to the 1st storey to find wire gauze and fire starter. Seek Fong, the pro auntie, scanned through the supermarket and found those two items. After that, about half of the 28 people walked to Diana's house. It was a very big house, about twice as large as mine, with a rooftop to see the magnificent scenery. Our class had our BBQ and
most of the foods were sort of blackened by some unknown substance created by Nature. I guess I have to drink lots of water after that.
However, today is a very sort of unlucky day for Alvin who is "forced" to take a bath. The girls were shouting with awe and seemed attracted to him lol. Luckily for me, I was not the victim today.
Wow, today is surely a tired day for me. I reached home at about 11pm.
That's all folks!!!

No comments: