Stage 2 of Circle Line (between Marymount and Bartley) is opening in 28th May 2009. Stations that are open are Bartley, Serangoon, Lor Chuan, Bishan and Marymount.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Saturday's sign language performance

Phew!!! Yesterday, I did not sleep on the bus when I was taking bus 70 back home. For the day before yesterday, I slept on bus 70 while I was on my way home. Time flies when I slept on the bus and when I woke up, the bus had reached hougang area. The bus had already passed the bus stop which I had intended to alight. So, I had to walk back home. But luckily, I did not have to do that yesterday.
For yesterday's sign language performance, there were still a bit of glitches here and there but overall, for the sign language performance, the whole thing was quite good as commented by xiaofen liao shi. Phew!!!
I felt so relieved after hearing her good comments about the performance. Time really passes by in the blinking of an eye. Today is the last day of the sign language performance. Today marks the end of me working with ching an chun. I wished to express my gratitude to my dance teacher and my sign language teacher which had made a lot of efforts to prepare for the performance. I had also learnt some sign language for some sentences like mum and dad and so on. Besides, when I had attended this programme, I had witnessed with my naked eye, how the disabled seemed to perform as good as the normal and ordinary people. When they were up on the stage yesterday, they performed very well and nice. That really gave me the idea that disabled don't mean that they are unable.


Disabled Doesn't Mean Unable

No comments: